Wow,
time has definitely flown by and I honestly didn't even realize it! so tomorrow, Obama will be sworn into office. What a eventful day. I don't know if I want to watch it, or if I should watch it because its the actual President and that would be the patriotic thing to do.
Who knows----I'll probably end up watching it anyway seeing as it will be on every media source known to man.
On another side note, today my brain has been filled with thoughts of iPhones and Blackberrys. I love [yes love] my Blackberry and I honestly can't bear to part with it, but on the same token, that iPhone looks so amazing, I just want to have it.
I wish I could take a poll and see what people think, but everyone is so bias.
*sigh*
On yet ANOTHER note, I am having the time of my life with my nephew James. Everyday is like a new love grows for that baby, and he simply is a GENIUS! and just so precious :)
Tomorrow is MLK day, and the bank is c-l-o-s-e-d. I am obviously taking advantage and staying awake late, probably a bad idea because I will be tired as the day continues, so I am off to dreamland.
Goodnight America
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
heyza
you have a good homepage
nice to looking aroung on it
i wish you a nice week
take care
Miracela
www.iceheart-design.dk
Post a Comment