I feel pretty accomplished. My first days of summer always consisted of sitting around doing nothing, and yet today I have done quite a bit of activities. I decided that this really needs to be a productive summer, n o m a t t e r w h a t.
Productive also includes active and fun ;)
This Sunday I joined the Y. I'm pumped, they have really cool exercise classes and my goal this summer is to get back into shape. The shape that I used to be when I was 18 [eek 3 years ago] But yes. That is the current plan. Its pretty sweet cuz they had a 3 month college m
embership. Very impressive and nice target market guys.I also ran into these today...

1 comment:
What kind of classes?? I want to hear about this fun! I want to be productive too (esp. my after work hours). Keep up the motivations.
Post a Comment